sreda, 1. maj 2019

MAKEUP FROM BOOHOO - IS IT WORTH IT?


A few months ago a certain sale cought my eye on Boohoo, so I ordered some items from their website. They sell products from various brands, as well as their own. Since I have never tried out any of these, I thought this was the perfect chance to buy some. 
Down below I am going to list these items I had bought as well as tell you my honest opinion about them. I have also prepared some looks, so be sure to check them out too!
(This is not a paid promotion, the prices match the date of the publishment of this post)

1. 24 pan eyeshadow palette from Technic, Trendsetter (£ 6)

Technic Trendsetter
Perfect mixture of neutral and colorful shades, with some shimmers and mattes. In my opinion the palette is suitable for travelling, since it contains multiple shades for any ocasion. Although I would say, that the quality of these shades is 4/5, they are long lasting and blend like a butter. They are great for turned down everyday looks, looks with pop of color and darker smokey looks. However the palette feels sleek, the packaging could be sturdier.


2. 6 pan cream glitter palette from BarryM (out of stock)

Although this palette is not for everyday use, it's a piece that everyone, who loves makeup should own. You can use this glitter lightly on your lids, just to spice up your look, or heavily when you are doing more glamourous looks. I suggest using silicone brushes to apply glitter with dabbing motion, so they stick to the surface better. The glue is already present in the formula, so additional adhiesive is not neccesary. However I would suggest, that you apply a little bit at the time and slowly build it up. You don't want that excess glitter to jumble up in your crease, don't you?

3. Loose glitter brillants from Technic (£ 1.5)

4. Glitter fixer gel from BarryM (£ 3)

These two products kind of go together, so I am going to talk about them together as well. Basically, when applying loose glitter, you need some kind of adhiesive, such as glitter glue or fixing spray. The adhiesive must be applied evenly on parts where you want to place glitter. Then, apply glitter with silicone brush with dabbing motion. In my opinion, this loose glitter was not one of their best inventions. It seems to wear of fast and falls down. However, it certainly looks pretty on photos!


Falsies from Boohoo

5. False eyelashes by Boohoo (£ 1.5)


One of the best falsies that I have ever worn! They feel light and secured. Trim them a bit to match them to your eye shape, apply some eye lash glue (I recommend DUO eyelash glue £ 4.5). What I love about them is that I was able to remove them nicely, after wearing them for a long time, and put them away for a couple more uses. 



Follow me on Instagram as well @radioactive_heart






Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar