sobota, 9. marec 2019

THE CHOCOLATE VAULT

I HEART REVOLUTION CHOCOLATE VAULT


Makeup Revolution has launched another set just before Christmas of 2018 and I finally laid my hands on it. In this post I would like to show you what you can get in it, as well as provide links to each individual palette with photos, swatches and looks.

The vault itself contains six eyeshadow palettes, two mini face palettes and three lip glosses. Some of the products were initially meant to be vault exclusives, but they were launched separately later on, which made some of their collectors very cross.

The vault is still available to buy from their official website

Continue reading by clicking on the banners!


Eyeshadow palettes:









 

Face palettes - MINI DUOS




Lip glosses


1. Praline

2. Salted Caramel

3. Chocolate cherry



Follow me on Instagram as well @radioactive_heart

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar