sobota, 16. februar 2019

OUT OF THE BLUE, MACAROON

I HEART REVOLUTION's eyeshadow palette review and tutorial


The Macaroon palette
This one was launched in August of 2018, along with the Lemon Drizzle palette and the Cotton Candy one. You can buy it seperatelly or in the chocolate vault
Since I own a precious pair of blue eyes, this palette suits them the best. It's a perfect mixture of natural coper shades, combined with aqua blues and some greens as well. It contains 18 pans, the colors are matte, shimmery and foily metalics. All together we get 4 mattes, 8  shimmers and 6 metalics. 










COLORS 

From Coconut to Whisk
Coconut – icy white shimmer with a mint green shift

Almonds – matte pale beige

Craze – shimmery light brown

Divine – metallic khaki green

Nom Nom – lagoon teal shimmer with a white shift

Baked with Love – matte muted warm taupe

Dessert – light gold shimmer

Petite – pale metallic copper

Sweet Treat – icy blue shimmer

Sugarcoated – white shimmer with a silver shift

Blueberry – taupe shimmer with a white gold shift

Whisk – antique gold metallic shimmer





From Icing to Dazzling
From Icing to Dazzling
Icing – pistachio green metallic with a slight shimmer


Chocolate – matte chocolate brown


Heavenly Bite – matte mustard brown



Finishing Touch – midnight blue with a silvery shift

Meringue – pale copper metallic

Dazzling – deep silver shimmer with an icy silver shift


THE LOOK


The finished look

As you should always - apply eyeshadow primer or concealer to your lids. I used the shade Almonds all over the lid so I set the base. Next I used Chocolate as a transition shade with Baked With Love in my outercorners of my eyes. I used a rounded blending brush to apply BWL  and a fluffy one to blend all of the colors together. Next I cut my crease with a concelaer and applied Petite towards the outer corners of the concealer. Next I used whisk to fill in the space towards my inner corners. Last but not least I applied Coconut in my very inner corners of my eyes, which gave the highlight a light green reflection and placed Icing and Divine on my lower lashline. Icing towards the middle and Divine in the outer corners. 
Unfortunatelly there's not an apropriate highlight shade for your browbone since makeup artists don't suggest putting a shimmery white shade there. 

The tutorial




You can purchase this bad baby here!

Follow me on Instagram as well @radioactive_heart

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar