torek, 26. februar 2019

SALTED CARAMEL

        


Golden Caramel Hour



For me there are days when I choose to tone down my eyeshadow and go for a more natural, caramel look. This time I have created this golden to bronzed look with my Salted Caramel palette from I heart revolution. You might be already familiar with how much I love this brand, since you can read only good comments about their products on my blog. No jokes, their shadows are so pigmented and creamy like butter.
This Salted Caramel palette dupes the Semi Sweet Chocolate palette from Too Faced. By looking at it  I see that this is one of the first chocolate palettes that I heart Revolution ever came up with, since it has only 16 shades in it, when their newer ones contain 18 shades. However I adore it very much.
To be honest, I have experienced fallout with the darker matte shades, since they are so pigmented. I suggest dealing with them lighthanded and always tap of the access.


The swatches



The Salted Caramel palette
Delicious - matte off white beige - great for browbone highlight
Tempt - matte black
Heavenly - matte light pink
Drizzle - matte medium brown
Enjoy - matte brown

***

Choc - satin mmedium brown
Cake - pink iridescent with golden reflection
Perfect - matte light to medium brown
Crunch - satin light blue - great for the lower lashline, for the pop of color
Sweet - matte warm caramel brown
Fudge - satin medium brown

***

Salted - medium to dark satin brown
Candy - light neutral matte brown
Caramel - satin gold
Spoon - light rosegold
Yum - light champagne shimmer - great for the inner corner


Salted Caramel swatched


The look


First I applied Delicious all over my lids and used Sweet as my transition shade into my crease. I placed the Caramel shade on the outer half of my lids, and Spoon on the inner half. I used a tiny bit of Choc in my outer V of my crease to define it and placed Cake in my inner corners of my eyes. Last but not least I defined my waterline by applying Crunch and a little bit of Spoon.



Follow me on Instagram as well @radioactive_heart

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar