četrtek, 16. maj 2019

TEA TREE TREAT ME!

S K I N C A R E


Tea tree essential oil’s active chemical components contribute to its reputation as a powerful yet gentle immune system stimulant, as well as to its ability to reduce or eliminate harmful bacteria and infections upon contact.

Skincare products made out of tea tree have been very popular lately, thanks to their multiple function. You have probably spotted quite a few yourself hanging around in their usual emerald green packaging on the shelves of our favorite drugstores and catalogs.



Who is this guy?


Well, the tea tree essential oil is derived and steam destilled from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia tree, which is commonly known as the tea tree. It was, as expected, used for brewing tea a long time ago, far back in the eighteenth century. The oil is very beneficial, since it not only cleanses our skin, but also eliminates bacteria and even viruses. Moreover it helps to improve your immune system, helps to fight internal bacterial infections and even gives a little bit of extra energy for those who suffer from cancer or some kind of autoimmune disease. 

It's not only used for pharmaceutical purposes, it is commonly used in cleaning supplies in our households and in the cosmetic industry, in which helps to clear acne and heal smaller wounds. Of course we have to be careful while using the tea tree essential oil! It should never be used on open wounds or around the eyes! Furthermore I would highly suggest avoiding direct sunlight after the application of the oil, as the oil can sensitize the skin for UV rays. 

About my tea tree pamper routine

Here are some of my favorite tea tree products from various brands. I am currently using them and I can't say enough good things about them. They truly helped out with some of my problematical areas on my face and smoothed out my skin. The essential oil, which I use to treat pimples here and there, recovers the spots over night, however doesn't dry out my T-zone, for which, I am really grateful.

I start my pamper routine with removing all of my makeup. Then I use the facial wash to deeply cleanse my face and neck. Sometimes I use the clay mask too, leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it of. On a good skin day I finish of my routine with the face cream, however when I see a spot in the making, I pop on some of the essential oil and leave it over night. 

Farmasi Cosmetics Dr. Tuna Tea tree range (hair shampoo (2.49 EUR), essencial oil drops (4.49 EUR) and face cream (2.69 EUR) 

Alkmene facial wash with tea tree oil (11.28 EUR)

Oriflame Cosmetics Love Nature Clay mask with tea tree extract (5.10 EUR)



Follow me on Instagram as well @radioactive_heart and on my IGTV Xoxo

This post is not sponsored. All photos are mine. The prices are from their current catalogs, from May 2019 (some of the products are currently on sale).









Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar