sobota, 9. marec 2019

LEMON DRIZZLE

LEMON DRIZZLE


This Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette contains yellow to red shades, with a few pops of berry shades. All together we get 18 shades, 10 mattes and 8 metallics. Matte shades don't have so much fallout as you would might guess, however the metallics aren't so creamy as you would expect them to be from the otther palettes. Metallics from the palette Macaroon are much better. 
The blendability is great. I always find hard to blend matte berry shades, but not in this palette. The whole palette is quite warm toned, which I prefer, so that might be the reason why it blends easier.
I Heart Revolution - Lemon Drizzle




The shades


Afternoon Tea - caramel matte
Just A Bite - metallic copper
Sugar - eécru matte
Scrumptious - mauve brown matte
Butter - banana yellow matte
Baked - brick orange metallic 


Slice Of Cake - warm brown matte
Lemon Slice - Bright warm yellow matte
Citrus - bright coral pink matte
Fluffy - sheer warm gold metallic
Tempting - muted orange matte
Delicious - deep plum pink with a metallic purple shift
I Heart Revolution - Lemon Drizzle


Sunshine - salmon matte
Zestful - warm brown metallic
Tangy - bright yellow metallic
Zingy - metallic taupe
Sharp But Sweet - matte creme
Nothing But Crumbs - warm gold metallic







The Look


 I wanted to create a burnt orange look with this palette. First I applied my base shades, which were Sharp But Sweet on my lids and Butter for under my eyes which acted as a banana powder. Next I put Tempting on my crease and blended it out with some Lemon slice on top of it. The shades are quite pigmented, so you will have to be careful when applying! Next I used Zingy, mixed with Afternoon Tea on my outer v, blended it out with a round fluffy brush. With a flat brush I placed some gold glittery shades on my lids and placed the lightest shade Sugar to my inner corners and used it as a browbone highlight as well. Last but not least I put some Baked on my lower lashline and finished of the look with some mascara.





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar